- They are hard working. There is no such thing as easy money. Success takes hard work and people who are willing to do it.
- They are honest. Those who are successful long-term are the honest ones. Dishonest people may get the first sale, but honest people will get all the rest!
- They persevere. How many success stories will go untold because they never happened? And all because someone quit. Successful people outlast everybody else.
- They are friendly. Have you noticed that most successful people are friendly and people oriented? This endears them to others and enables them to lead others to accomplish the task.
- They are lifelong learners. Successful people are people who stretch themselves and grow continually, learning from all areas of life, including from their mistakes
- They over-deliver. The old statement of under-promise and over-deliver became famous because it made a lot of people successful, including the richest man in the world – Bill Gates
- They seek solutions in the face of problems. Problems are opportunities to do the impossible, not just complain. Successful people are the ones who find solutions.
Chris Widener, is a successful businessman, author, speaker and television host. He has authored over 450 articles and nine books, including a New York Times and Wall Street Journal Best-seller. He has produced over 85 CDs and DVDs on leadership, motivation and success.